As proud providers of holistic, well-rounded education, we celebrate our students’ achievements in all areas alongside academia. This includes sporting achievements, accomplishments in music and the creative arts, excellence in leadership, contributions to community service, and those student who have conquered personal goals.
Above: IB students from the Class of 2021 who came into the College to receive and celebrate their results.
Banner image: VCE students from the Class of 2021 who came into the College to celebrate their results.
VCE and VCE VET:
- 3 students achieved an ATAR of 99.95, of only 11 female students across Victoria to achieve this score
- 19 students, 9% of the cohort, achieved 99 or above, placing them in the top 1% of the state.
- 31% were in the top 5% of the state with an ATAR of 95 or above
- 45% were in the top 10% of the state with an ATAR of 90 or above
- An outstanding 27 perfect study scores were achieved in 13 subjects – including Chemistry, Food Studies, Health and Human Development, History: Revolutions, Hospitality: Kitchen Operations, Hospitality, Legal Studies, Mathematical Methods, Media, Product Design and Technology: Fashion, Psychology, Visual Communication Design and an astonishing six in English.
Click here to read the full achievements of our VCE students.
- A further 9 students achieved an IB score of 44, equivalent to an ATAR of 99.75
- 49% of MLC’s IB students achieved an ATAR equivalent of 99 or above
- 88% of students achieved an ATAR of 90 or above
- The median ATAR for the IB cohort is an outstanding 98.55
Click here to read the full achievements of our IB students.
Importantly, our Year 12s have also excelled across diverse areas of achievement. They have grown in leadership and commitment across 124 leadership positions, participated in 36 student clubs, developed their musical talents in 15 College music ensembles, showcased their artistic expression in the Senior School Performing Arts Festival, attained more than 100 nationally recognised VCE VET qualification certificates, and pursued sporting excellence in 30 sports and numerous competitions.
Moreover, in all their endeavours, our Year 12s have demonstrated a remarkable resolve to support one another, nurture friendships, and show compassion to the wider community.
We look forward to celebrating further achievements when we learn of tertiary offers during January 2022.
* The Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) provides a measure of overall academic achievement that assists universities in ranking applicants for course selection. The ATAR is arrived at after the VCE study scores out of 50 are scaled. Students undertaking the IB also receive an ATAR, referred to as a Notional ATAR.